AVAILABLE MARCH 2020 – THE ALL NEW ANTARES 9 – WANT TO KNOW MORE!
The ultimate weekender! With an innate sense of detail and comfort, the Antares 9 is an invitation to spend more time at sea. Modern and stylish, she preserves the traditional elegance of a established range. Autonomy, habitability, panache – she has everything to make short cruising a great experience.
With her Airstep® hull, the Antares 9 cuts gently through the waves offering a comfortable ride and safe navigation. With U-shaped seats that convert to sunbathing areas, her attractive spacious cockpit (1.53 x 2.40 m) is a great place to relax with friends. With up to 2 x 200 hp power, the Antares 9 has the latest technological developments in terms of outboard engines.
Two separate cabins, one galley and a cleverly fitted shower room make the Antares 9 the ideal boat for cruises with family and friends! With wraparound windows, the pilothouse has a panoramic view and is incredibly bright. There is a real feeling of space and the lounge is cleverly organized with a co-pilot seat that swings round. This means you can sit facing the sea or facing the chart table.
• Perfectly fitted out, the Antares 9 is an invitation to get away and relax.
• With a three-leaf sliding door, a side door and an optional opening roof, the wheelhouse is incredibly bright and houses a large
saloon with seats for 4 people facing each other.
• With maximum comfort on board, the Antares 9 can take up to 600 litres of fuel and 160 litres of water.
• A side door opens from the driving station onto a starboard walkway making manoeuvres easier and safe.
BOAT & MOTOR PACKAGE:
All standard 2019 model features,
2 x Mercury® 200hp New Generation Four Stroke Outboards.
Enclosed Waters Safety Equipment to NSW Standards and Registration.
TWIN 200HP Outboard Motors With Electronic Shift
Comfort Trim Package:
• Interior table
• Port side sliding side window
• 2nd electric wiper + windscreen washer kit
• Helmsman footrest
• 2 Rod holders
• Cup holder
• Cockpit table
• Interior curtains
• Extended swim platform
• Electric windlass
• Brown oak floor in wheelhouse
Standard Upholstry Version
• Nautilus Asparagus unpholstery
– Pilot seat
– Internal saloon
– Cockpit aft bench seat
• Fixed 2 hob cooker
• 60 L refrigerator
• Glass flap to protect the work surface
• Stainless steel sink
• Cold water mixer tap under pressure
• Fusion MS-RA70N
• 50 W speakers x 2
Cockpit Saloon Convertible to Sunbathing Platform
Forward Sunbathing Mattress
Water Heater 25L
Complete electrical circuit 220V + battery charger
LED courtesy lights cockpit / wheelhouse / cabin
Additional Berths Standard
Overhead lockers in forward Cabin
Cockpit solid wood slatted floor and platforms