Chapman Marine Group offers a variety of career opportunities ranging from Sales and Marketing to Service Technicians. So if you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career with our team, we may have an opportunity for you.
To register your interest contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 02 9818 2000
Take a look at our current job vacancies below:
VACANCY: Marine Mechanic
Chapman Marine Group, one of Sydney’s most respected marine dealerships has been established in Australia for over 30 years. We are an all-inclusive business offering new boat sales of world-leading brands including Searay and Beneteau Powerboats; as well as brokerage sales of pre-owned powerboats. Recognised as a Mercury Outboard and Sterndrive certified dealer, Chapman Marine Group also specialises in parts and accessories and marine servicing.
The opportunities to join our team are endless as our company continues to expand; we are always seeking new and motivated marine mechanics to join our growing team.
Due to our continuing expansion, we are looking for a full-time fully qualified marine mechanic for our on-water service department located at the Sydney Boathouse in Rozelle Bay. This role reports directly to the managing director and interacts with new and second-hand boat customers, Chapman Marine sales team and the Sydney Boathouse teams.
- Pre-delivery and servicing of all new and used Mercury & Mercruiser Engines, Outboards & Stern drives
- Installation of new Mercruiser and Mercury Engines to new and second-hand boats
- General mechanical repairs on various brands of outboards and stern drives
- General electrical repairs and fault finding
- Installation of marine electronics
- Maintaining the Workshop computer software system
What you will need for this job:
- Willing to undertake Mercury authorised factory training
- Be a team player with a can-do attitude and strong customer service ethic
- Minimum 5 years’ industry experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good general computer knowledge
- Capacity and willingness to nurture and build strong relationships with all stakeholders interacting with Chapman Marine Group
- Flexibility to work on a weekend roster
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Australian recognised motor vehicle licence
How to apply:
This is an attractive opportunity offering a very competitive salary package for the right candidate. If you think you have the right skills and experience, please apply now with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.